compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
San Signs and Awnings in business for over 25 years is a full-service design, manufacturing and installation company. We are seeking key team members to join our award-winning team to fabricate high end signage. The ideal candidate must have metal fabrication and finishing experience.
· Shop & on-site fabrication including, but not limited to, welding, bending metal and drill and Tap.
· Knowledge of materials associated for sign fabrication, aluminum, steal
· Manufacturing of signs such as Channel letters, Cabinet signs, Monument signs, Pylon signs and Awnings
· Mix, match and apply enamel paints using Mathews Paint System.
· Knowledge of sign and awnings mechanics & installation a plus
· Wiring & electrical diagnosis & repair of LED and fluorescent lighting
· Being flexible to multi-task and help the team succeed in the shop and field
· Must have own tools and have them at work every day.
· Punctuality, professionalism and being a team player
· Work with an Ownership mentality at all time and communicate any and all issues that are not in the best interest of the company
· Be reliable and have a desire to learn new things to be more valuable to the team
· Honesty and constant communication are a necessity
· Conduct yourself in a professional and efficient manner during work hours at all times
· Flexibility to work night and weekend hours as needed are a must
· Knowledge and ability to utilize tools and master industry
· OSHA 30 Certification is a plus
· Clean NYS Driver’s License is required
· Versatility is the key
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers