SavATree's mission is to take our passion for nature and keep our outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our discerning customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
The General Tree Care team are the muscle of our operation. These industrial athletes work together to provide high-quality tree care, helping to maintain and preserve the overall health of our clients' landscapes.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work outside and visit beautiful properties in your community. You'll apply your expertise in climbing, pruning, and safety to ensure the health and well-being of each client's landscape.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it's from the other side of the country. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That's why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
Your focus will be to work together on a General Tree Care crew to provide high quality tree care to our clients. You will be involved in all aspects of pruning, removals, cable bracing and other concepts related to tree care. You'll be able to safely operate all equipment and perform the assigned job tasks while also providing excellent service to our clients.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
• Experience with proper pruning practices including large shade trees and ornamentals
• Ability to identify native and introduced tree and shrub species and have a working knowledge of each species' characteristics
• Ability to climb without spurs
• Experience with tree care safety standards
• Practical knowledge of chainsaw and equipment operation
• Valid Driver's license, CDL a plus
• Experience with aerial lifts (bucket truck)
Why you might love working here:
• We have lots of training and development opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
• You'll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
• We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, 401(K) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Equipment Account
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers