We are seeking a Tier 2 Mid Windows Systems Administrator and Implementation Specialist.
QR Code Link to This Post
Join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track you to career tracks including; Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So if you are looking to grow your career look no further. We HEAVILY prefer people with experience supporting MULTIPLE EXTERNAL CLIENTS CONCURRENTLY - AKA Cloud/Managed Services experience.
We offer a full-time salary of $50k - $75k (depending on experience), full health care benefits, certification reimbursement, on-going training, and just overall an enjoyable place to come work. The engineer will be responsible for handling technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware/software, and all SMB Microsoft tech i.e. AD, GPOs, Exchange, O365, etc.
Tier 2 Windows System Administrator Responsibilities:
• Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2012 R2/2016) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
• Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
• VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
• Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
• Provide Tier 1-2+desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
• Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
• We also have several clients on Azure...so any experience with ADFS, AD connect, and overall support Azure is a plus. If not, and you have everything else we will train you.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant (see responsibilities) IT experience
• Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or MSP supporting multiple external clients highly preferred
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
Opportunity Proposed Salary based on level of experience.
$50k - $75k Base salary