We're an established technology service provider seeking students and individuals wanting hands-on experience in the area(s) of IT, networking, computer hardware and software. Prior certification or degrees aren't required as we provide full on-site training - whether you're currently in school, unemployed, or just looking to turn a hobby into a career. Gain a real opportunity working with laptops, desktop computers, tablets, monitors, servers, networking equipment, phones, components, and other devices on a daily basis. This is a flexible position also offering temp-to-hire and permanent placement opportunities.
• Testing, configuring, and preparing computer equipment
• Diagnosing hardware and software issues
• Repairing/upgrading both hardware and software on Linux-, Mac- and Windows-compatible devices
• Researching and evaluating new software and hardware when necessary
• Operating System installation and imaging
Education and Experience:
• No formal education, degree, or certification required
• No compensation; per diem meal and travel stipend provided
How to Apply:
• Must be able to work within our Mount Vernon, New York office
• Respond to this ad with your contact information: name, telephone number, and email address
• Please ensure you attach a resume to your response, and include a little about yourself
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers