compensation: 25k to 45k employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Paralegal at a tax relief company.
- Document Preparation
- Intake of documents via email, fax, and mail
- Inbound and Outbound Client contact including being able to give updates to Client's as to the status of their case based on Attorney notes
- Case Management of Client Files
- Assist attorney team with various projects as needed
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Clients
- Proficient with both MS Office and Google Office
- Ability to organize and manage a large case load
- Experience with IRS E-Services is recommended but not required
- Paralegal certificate is not a requirement
- Willing to train right candidate
Interested parties please email us your resume and a cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers