MINIMUM HOTEL EXPERIENCE OF 1 YEAR A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning public areas, guest rooms and bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed. Our Room Attendants are measured by the amount of time it takes to complete their assigned rooms, the quality of their work, and other company goals. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in our customer's day.
Other key duties include:
• Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance with Company standards
• Inspect rooms for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly; replace batteries, light bulbs, etc.
• Report requests for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel procedures
• After cleaning each room and bath, report room status to front desk
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and have general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them.
Candidates with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE OF 1 YEAR A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Education, Skill & Physical Requirements
• Must be able to lift 25 -- 50 lbs.
• Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning
• Strong attention to detail required
• Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
• Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred
• Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
• Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
Contact us by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers