compensation: Pay Commensurate with experience employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
STEM After School Program
Hiring Lead and Assistant Instructors
Engineering For Kids is hiring Lead Instructors and Assistant Instructors for our enrichment program offered in schools and learning centers in Westchester, Rockland and Fairfield Counties. This is an exciting opportunity to work with students, ages 4-14 and to help them develop creative and critical thinking skills.
Engineering For Kids brings science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) to preschool, elementary and middle school students in a fun and challenging way through classes, camp, clubs, and parties. We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning. Engineering is, after all, one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
Do you have a passion for working with children? Do you desire flexible hours and great pay? If so, Engineering For Kids may be a great fit for you!
- Experience working with children
- Reliable transportation
- Able to travel throughout either Westchester, Rockland, and Fairfield Counties
- Flexibility, strong work ethic and dependable
- Great organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Enjoy math and science concepts
- Available to work between 2 and 6pm at least 3 days a week (Most classes take place in the after-school hours)
- Prior experience as an educator or completing a degree in the education or engineering field is a plus
- Must pass a background check
- NYSED FINGERPRINT SECURITY CLEARANCE A PLUS FOR NY RESIDENTS
Pay Commensurate with experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers