compensation: Competitive benefits and salary employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a highly skilled and organized full-charge bookkeeper for a lower Westchester based construction company.
Job Summary: Provide financial information to the organization by maintaining and reconciling accounts while managing day-to-day accounting operations, including but not limited to A/R, A/P, and Payroll.
Accountabilities & Essential Functions
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable - AIA Requisitions - Collections
• Union Payroll - Payroll Taxes - Union Reporting
• Sales Tax
• Record day-to-day financial transactions
• Provide information to the external accountant, as necessary
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management as needed
• Schedule and accomplish special projects as they arise
• Preparation for Labor and Insurance Audits
• Reconciliation of bank accounts
• G/L review and reporting responsibility
Desired Skills & Abilities
• Proven bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Proficient with MS Office Suite and QuickBooks
• Foundation Accounting Software knowledge a plus
• Effective communicator
• Accurate data entry skills
• Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Able to multi-task
• Positive outlook
• Experience with a union construction firm a plus
Please reply with your resume and contact information.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers