compensation: Full time Position, Salary, Benefits, 401(K) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Software Support Technician- Entry Level
WHO WE ARE:
Celerant Technology Corporation is a leading provider of premium, advanced retail management software for retail organizations. Our software, developed in-house, manages all areas of the retail business including point of sale, inventory management, warehouse, distribution, allocation, e-commerce, sales back office, advanced reporting and more. We give retailers the capabilities necessary to run their operation both efficiently and profitably.
Celerant is a successful software company that is rapidly expanding. The main headquarters are located in Staten Island, New York, as well as additional satellite offices in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Oklahoma and Rhode Island. Celerant's staff consists of several departments including Marketing, Sales, Development, Quality Assurance Testing, Hardware, Implementation and Training, and Technical Support. For more information, visit us at www.celerant.com.
The ideal Technical Support candidate should be detailed orientated, possess the ability to work effectively with co-workers and end users, and exhibit outstanding customer service skills.
- Answer phone calls and email inquiries from users and provide technical support/guidance to resolve issues.
- Log all incidents into the department call tracking system as per departmental standards.
- Assist in the creation of knowledge base articles as they pertain to the present and future environment
- Work on unresolved issues from evening and weekend shifts.
- Escalate any possible wide spread issues to the Technical Support Manager as identified by e.g., high volume of calls pertaining to a similar issue, etc.
- Support Implementation/Training Team with any customer issues.
- BA or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Basic SQL knowledge preferred.
- Relational database experience is a plus.
Flexible Work Place/Hours
Benefits include Medical, 401(K), Vacation and Sick leave, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account.
Optional Dental and Eye Care Coverage Available
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers