We are currently seeking a coordinator to oversee our respite/recreation programs; afterschool program, Friday night socialization program, respite trips and summer day camp. The incumbent is responsible for developing programs, organizing and scheduling activities and ensuring documentation requirements are met for all programs.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Scheduling staff trainings
• Coordinating staff assignments as well as staff evaluations
• Providing driving assessments for new employees
• Ensuring participants’ files and documentation are up to date
• Ensuring adherence to participant protection protocols
• Collaborating with clinical staff regarding any participant behavior issues
• Completing quarterly participant reports
• Maintaining contact with families regarding any program issues
• Conducting outreach for new program participants and perform intake evaluations
• Clerical duties; filing, recordkeeping, creating departmental calendar
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least two (2) years supervisory experience.
• Prior experience in coordinating a recreational program, preferably for children with autism.
• ABA experience a plus.
• A valid driver’s license. Driving/transportation of consumers is a requirement of this position.
• Availability to work Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm, with flexibility for some evenings/weekends.
About Eden II Programs:
Eden II Programs is a non-profit organization that has been providing services to people with autism since the 1970’s. Eden II strives to provide the maximum help possible to the autism community through education, adult day programs, residential care, family support, respite, and a number of other services.
Eden II Programs is an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity.