Paid training to become certified custodial technician!
compensation: weekly stipend/paid internship employment type: employee's choice internship job title: training program non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
AHRC NYC is offering a FREE 16 week training program for Youth in NYC who would like to go into one of the best paid job - janitorial, custodial.
Careers in Environmental Services program is offering each student an opportunity to get a certificate from ISSA Cleaning Management Institute and become Certified Custodian Technicians in 16 weeks.
The program is funded by DYCD for youth aged 16-24.
• Program services are provided remotely - technology provided when needed.
• Participants will receive a weekly stipend during the remote classroom and hands-on training. This is a 16 week program with one year follow up services.
• Upon completion, successful graduates will receive job placement services.
• Graduates will receive internationally recognized certification from ISSA Cleaning Management Institute and become Certified Custodian Technicians- Basic Level (Advanced is available for students)
• The program is open for youth 16-24 years of age who are economically disadvantaged,
are out of school and do not have a college degree. Individuals with disabilities are welcome
• Learn various janitorial techniques such as high and low dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, washing walls, glass, mirror, chrome polishing, sanitization of bathrooms, buffing floors, dusting furniture and other fixtures, proper disposal of garbage, and handling various types of cleaning supplies. Special training on COVID-19 Disinfecting Services
• Hands-on training in a variety of janitorial tasks at renowned NYC healthcare institutions
• OSHA 10 General Industry Certification
• Career counseling to help you sort out what you really want for the future
• Paid internship for 175 hours for $18 per hour to learn janitorial work
Call today to book your spot!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities