compensation: compensation: $18-30 per hr contract job part-time leading to full time employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hate being stuck in an office?
This is the perfect opportunity for people who love pets and being outside in all weather conditions!
The ideal person will be reliable, honest, trustworthy, dependable, and are an avid problem solver with common sense.
Successful dog walking/pet sitting business in Astoria, NY has an immediate need for additional part-time and full-time individuals to add to our wonderful team. Candidates must love pets and have a variety of animal care experience from pocket-sized to large companion pets. This is a great opportunity for students, retirees, or people who have another income and want to make extra $$.
• Follow detailed pet routines to provide high-level service to our pet parents
• Feeds and waters pets
• Walks and /or exercises pets
• Cleans up doggie poop and scooping dirty kitty litter
• Removes animal waste upon completion of each appointment
• Must be 18 or older and be eligible to work in the U.S.
• Live in Astoria and know it well
• Available for at least 12 PM-4 PM on weekdays, possibly some weekends and/or evenings and holidays
• Own reliable transportation (bike, scooter, car)
• Ability to successfully work independently
• Time management skills
• Have a working smartphone and able to send /receive texts and make /receive calls and have a data plan
• Capable of walking for extended periods, frequent bending, squatting, lifting, and good leash grip
• Comfortable working in all weather conditions: Rain or shine; heat wave or snowstorm!
• Able to commit for at least one year
If you possess all of the above requirements and this sounds like your idea of a great working experience, please send us your resume AND a cover letter! Your letter should let your personality shine through and state your name, email, and phone number so we can contact you. Also, include your pet experience including the reasons why we should hire you! Remember to let us know if you have another job and we require at least a one-year's commitment!
We hope to contact you soon!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers