We are looking for a Graphic & Visual Designer - well versed in Print, Digital, Web and Social Media design - to join our Award Winning team in our office full time, Monday through Friday.
Do you like to help others Get Noticed, stand out or get attention? Does it make you happy when your family, friends or even clients accomplish their goals? Does it fulfill you? That's our mission. That's what we do for ourselves AND our clients every day. We work from WHY in all things, and once you join us, you will too!
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you're never bored, as long as you have hard-working, energetic people around you. You definitely never sit around waiting for answers because you know nothing gets done this way - you live off of the positive feedback you get when you've helped someone Aspire Higher.
Minimum 3 years experience in graphic and visual design, with extensive knowledge in email, print, and web design (WordPress coding knowledge and skills a plus), print production standards, and knowledge of website UI/UX and wireframing practices.
• Adobe Creative Suite - emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Creating final print ready files for vendors with correct color conversions
• Shipping layered design files to developers for website creation
Working Knowledge of:
• UI/UX Web Design, WordPress
• Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• Project management tools such as Harvest, Asana, Slack, Hubspot, Google Docs, etc.
• Sketch, Axure, InVision or other web design tools.
• A portfolio or Dribble account demonstrating your (real life) work with the above programs and deliverables. You don't have to have big clients or brands, just some beautiful work to show us.
• Attention to detail, Prioritizing and problem-solving skills - you will have quite a few projects on your plate at once
• A desire to work with a highly collaborative, friendly, energetic team!
Here's how to apply:
Send us a note telling us why you think you would be a great fit based on our list of Must Haves, why you would want to be part of our team, and what your strengths you would bring to the team/company. Please include your resume, portfolio, and compensation.
**We want to hear from you! Applications without cover letters or a brief note on the above will not be reviewed. **
Please note: Our interview process involves a short 10 Question email survey coupled with a video (to watch, not create), design sample submission, and in-person interview. If you are not willing to spend time determining if you would be a good culture fit, we urge you not to apply.
Best of luck!
For more information about us visit us at www.advantages.net
We do our best to stay on top of emails, but due to the volume of applicants, cannot reply to all respondents. NO phone calls or walk-in applicants will be accepted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers