Financial information company, specializing in aggregating News content from multiples source and distributing to top companies in financial services and analytics. Company also offers paid distribution services to international and emerging content providers.
• Has attained or is working towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree
• Some experience in administrative, sales or business development roles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
o Research and identify prospective content providers, content buyers and asset management customers
o Use company provided tools such as CrunchBase, Hoovers, third party lists as well as independent research to identify prospects
o Email and call prospects
o Enter and update prospect contact information into Salesforce and internal trackers
o Use marketing automation tools such as Buzz Builder to create and manage prospecting campaigns
o Help write marketing and other communications for LinkedIn, blogs and other social media outlets
o Upload asset management platform performance to online marketing platforms
o Generate monthly invoices and letters for current asset management customers
o Assist CEO as needed with e-mail, scheduling, filing and other support actions as necessary
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Highly organized and diligent
• Keen attention to detail
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a multi-tasking environment.
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
This information is not designed to be a complete inventory of the job’s duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Rather, it’s designed to give the general nature and level of work to be performed by part-time workers assigned to this job title.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers