compensation: excellent compensation and benefit employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Manhattan general practice law firm’s Flushing office is looking for a paralegal/ case manager in Immigration litigation. You need to have a minimum 2-year experience in any area of practice and overall case management experience. You should have excellent communication skills and writing skills. You welcome challenges and have a desire and drive to grow with us. You have a passion to help others.
* You have a legal status to work full time in the U.S.
* Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese;
* Superior English writing and speaking skills;
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (word and Excel);
* Attention to details and time prioritization management.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your response
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers