• Ensure cleaning supplies are ready for each arrival into the station and handled as per company and EPA procedures.
• Possess/maintain a valid State driver's license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations.
• Direct lift truck movement and positioning in the Airport.
• Handle International Trash in accordance with regulatory procedures.
• Use and maintain vacuums, brooms mops and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, by utilizing industrial cleaning machines.
• Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies and use as directed.
• Starting pumps to force cleaning solution through production machinery, piping, or vats, and to lubricate machines.
• Cleaning screens and filters, operating a floor scrubber, cleaning water fountains, and replacing light bulbs.
• Previous industrial cleaning experience a must (preferably in airports).
• Must have a driver’s license.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to lift at least 30lbs.
• Intense work, such as the inspection and repair of heavy machinery or equipment, removing hazardous waste, and operating special high-powered cleaning equipment.
• Electrical Equipment.
• Work in dirty and dusty environments.
• Bending/ Squatting is required throughout the day while scrubbing, disinfecting, and cleaning heavy machinery.