Our company is looking to hire a compassionate, dependable, respectful, patient Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN. Our company is in need of an RN or LPN with at least one year of experience to work with our clients in the field and in our office. Experience working with a home health care agency, preferred.
QR Code Link to This Post
We have an immediate opening for an RN or LPN to work part-time in our home care agency. Our service areas for nurses are in the following counties throughout New York State: Queens, Kings, Bronx, Nassau, Staten Island and New York.
We have a wide variety of clients with varying needs. Since many clients served by our agency speak diverse languages, bilingual ability (English, Russian, French and Spanish) is a plus. However, bilingual ability is not mandatory.
Requirements for RN or LPN – Qualifications
• NYS licensed and currently registered as a Registered Professional Nurse or LPN.
• Graduate of an approved school of nursing and holds a Diploma, Baccalaureate or Masters Degree.
• One (1) year experience in the provision of nursing care in an acute care facility. Two (2) years preferred.
• One (1) year satisfactory nursing experience in Home Care, desired. Two (2) years preferred.
• Good organizational writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or various responsibilities.
• Relevant experience in, and knowledge of, providing clinical care to patients in a home health context, including experience providing care for geriatric patients preferred.
• A mature caregiver that has compassion for senior citizens.
Responsibilities – Duties
Some duties and responsibilities of the RN or LPN may include:
• Assisting with files and administrative duties in our office
• Managing patient cases
• Performing skilled home health visits and assessments
• Submitting accurate and complete documentation in a timely manner
• Communicating with the Director of Patient Services and other clinicians or staff
• Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to patient care and home health, as well as compliance with the agency's policies and procedures
• Taking vitals (blood-pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration)
• Changing wound dressings or plaster casts
Email resume and cover letter to the email address listed above.