We are looking for an experienced and passionate Restaurant Manager serving breakfast and lunch. The ideal candidate will have experience in the restaurant industry, excellent customer service skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Restaurant, including staff management, customer service, menu planning and ensuring that all health and safety regulations are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the dining room is clean and organized.
- Ensure that all safety and sanitation standards are met.
- Train and supervise staff to ensure proper customer service.
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and served in a timely manner.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed.
- Maintain records of staff attendance, sales, and other related data.
- knowledgeable with union contract (IWA) is a plus.
Answering of the telephone:
- Answer the telephone within 3 rings with greeting phrases.
- Take reservations: Record the name and phone or room number in the logbook, repeat the information back to the guest to confirm, maximize reservations within the restaurant, check and update table plan accordingly.
- Handle restaurant reservations promptly, using guest name.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.