compensation: TBD employment type: full-time job title: counter staff/ juice bar team
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily opening and closing of front of house, including organizing and replenishing bake case.
• Stocking all supplies needed for making coffees/juices/smoothies.
• Keeping a clean and organized station.
• Cross-training on juice/smoothie/coffee bar.
• Making smoothies and juices.
• Ringing up customers’ orders and grabbing prepared baked goods.
• Bussing/running, cleaning/stocking.
• Providing patient and kind customer service during busy times. Calm under pressure.
• Following DOH guidelines.
• Looking for staff who take pride in their work, who are punctual, reliable, consistent & detail oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility to jump in and cover stations when needed.
• Spanish/English bilingual a plus, but not required.
• Some experienced preferred, will train the right candidate.
• Food handlers card a plus, but not required.
What we offer:
• Performance based raises and promotions.
• Opportunity for advancement and growth.
• Staff meal/smoothies/juices each shift.
Opening, closing and mid shifts available. Weekends a must. Please send resume and tell us a little about yourself.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.