compensation: The salary is based on level of experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking an inspector to join our team to perform special inspection on New York City construction projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review construction documents and shop drawings.
- Perform special inspection for residential and commercial buildings in New York City.
- Prepare reports on inspection activities, file documentation and complete required technical report forms in accordance with New York City Building Codes.
- Coordinate with owners, contractors, and engineers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
- 3+ years of related work experience as a construction or special inspector.
- Holding and/or be able to obtain the required ICC certification within three months of hire.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers