compensation: Competitive, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Archway Health is a rapidly growing, innovative, healthcare technology company with a mission to improve healthcare through payment reform. Archway helps providers (physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and home health agencies) operate successfully in bundle payments programs where the goal is to improve care quality and lower costs. We have over 120 clients today who are our biggest advocates.
At Archway Health, we help our clients win in bundled payment programs. We've developed innovative cloud-based products like Archway Analytics and Archway Carelink that help our clients access insightful analytics and manage their bundled payment patients.
Product Support and Training Managers work closely with our engineers to support our users and make sure they have a good experience with our tools. As part of the Technology and Product Management team, you will interface with our customers, and Archway technology and business teams as you support products and provide service that our customers love. You'll work with team members in our Boston and New York offices from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Care Management and Account Management.
You have a passion for building things, collaborating with a fun, inspired team, and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product improvements. As a Product Support Manager, you will be part of shaping our mission to fix healthcare through payment reform.
The Product Support Manager will be responsible for:
1) Training new users on how to use our tools and how to sign up for them.
2) Helping users with technical support issues.
3) Writing user guides and other training materials.
4) Conducting monthly webinars on new features.
5) Writing update emails to communicate new features to users.
6) Making short, simple videos that explain how to use the tools.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
• BA/BS Degree required
• Experience in online businesses
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with capacity to interact with all levels of company and client organizations
• Passion for spending time with customers to discover their unmet needs and feedback to help guide the product development process.
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to research and quickly understand our products and translate them into simple and easy to understand requirements and documentation.
1) Check out our website at www.archwayhealth.com
2) Share with us an experience you had with improving customer support or training. Can be in any setting.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers