Our dynamic digital media group, covering national commercial and multifamily real estate, seeks a detail-oriented copy editor for our growing array of research reports and journalistic articles. Reporting to the editorial director, this position will be responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of our content. If you have exacting attention to detail, this job's for you! Yardi Systems is hiring for a Senior Associate Editor to join their growing team in New York, NY!
QR Code Link to This Post
• Copy edit and proofread all Matrix research reports and bulletins, copyfitting as necessary and correcting for grammar and style
• Copy edit and proofread Commercial Property Executive (CPE) and Multi Housing News (MHN) magazine articles (trend, profile and other in-depth content), correcting for grammar and style
• Determine, compile and write analysis of national listicles from Matrix data for posting on CPE and MHN websites
• Manage assigned CPE and MHN newsletters, including determination and assignment of content, editing and proofreading, and deployment; determine subject lines and content to maximize traffic performance
• Edit assigned City Page news articles
• Proofread other CPE and MHN newsletters as time allows
• Assist with Matrix reports as necessary, such as helping to compile industrial data for quarterly reports
• Work with editorial team on larger initiatives
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned
• B.A. or B.S. in English, Journalism, Communications or similar degree
• Attention to detail, good at catching errors; knowledge of grammar and strong proofreading skills
• Knowledge of AP Style a plus
• Professional demeanor, good communications skills
• Should be customer service oriented
PLEASE APPLY TO: https://careers.yardi.com/openings/job-posting/PB18411403/
At Yardi, we’ve created a global team dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. We care about our community and like to come together to make things happen, whether we are focused on creating new software innovations or giving back through philanthropy and volunteerism. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference.
There is something for everyone at Yardi, whether you love to code, or are a people person and enjoy solving issues and providing support to clients. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun!