compensation: Market DOE employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a Content Creator/Social Media Strategist to join our team for a freelance project which can be easily converted into a full time role.
**Note that this role will be purely remote with a certain amount of travel required.**
Content Creator/ Social Media Strategist role:
- Reports directly to the Product lead & works closely with the founder on several content writing aspects and driving social media campaigns.
- Will own content ideation/ management & social media execution for a food services based product.
- Will be responsible for writing short form copy for the site: please provide samples of content created
- Concept videos and work with video producers to execute.
- Will research target market (as identified), review data/ identify social media trends, define voice and tone of content, and apply findings to content strategy.
- Brainstorm new ideas for online marketing.
- Basic responsibilities will include photographing, sourcing, creating, and posting content, as well as managing captions, comments, and overall activity.
Our social media presence should be as diverse as our product, centered around our passion for veggies. Highlighting farming and vegetables is at the core of our brand and content production. The role of the Social Media Manager will be to creatively and elegantly present our core brand through photos and social media interaction.
- Experience working in Digital Content Marketing/Creation.
- Excellent Social Media Skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally as required.
- Ability to create or produce content (graphic design, video, GIFs, etc...) is highly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Suite, WordPress, HTML is an absolute must. Microsoft Office experience is also a plus.
- Experience working on a food services platform.
-Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone to get in on the ground floor of a new start-up and move up the ladder. Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, some travel required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities