favorite this postComedy Writers Wanted for Double-Entendre Party Game (Work from home)hide this posting
compensation: $50/hr employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
That's What She Said has an exciting new opportunity for comedy writers who excel in creative double-entendre humor for female and male audiences. We are looking to fill the position with a writer who has a variety of work that illustrates their understanding and style of humor. The primary focus of the job will be to create comedic content for consideration in our upcoming expansion set. Please visit our website for further insight into the content we create.
• Generate comedic content using original ideas and pop culture inspiration
• Evaluate and test other suggested content
• Demonstrated experience writing comedy geared towards our target audience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment & accept feedback/notes on work
• Strong will and self-motivation to excel at the job and complete tasks
• Love of tabletop games is a big plus
Please submit a resume and cover letter highlighting your experience and abilities along with a URL to samples of your work. All documents should be submitted in PDF format if possible.
• After review, accepted applicants will start with $50/hr writing sessions until proficiency is established. After a couple sessions we will evaluate and discuss additional opportunities.
• Writers will earn early access to the game's new content and a pivotal creative role in a major AAA game.
That's What She Said is a tabletop gaming company responsible for the hit new party game That's What She Said Game, and has partnerships with major national retailers including Target, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. Discover more at http://www.thatswhatshesaidgame.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers