Hello! My name is Jay, and my goal is to help you create an exceptional resume. I am a Northwestern-educated career consultant and Member of Career Directors International, with 10 years of experience crafting best-in-class resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles, across industry. Within the past year, I have equipped 250+ clients with the tools to consistently accelerate their career growth in an ultra-competitive and ever-evolving modern job market. This year alone, I have secured $10MM+ in additional income, bonuses, and equity for my clients. I was also recently nominated for one of the resume industry's highest honors the TORI Awards.
QR Code Link to This Post
My successes include resumes for clients at household names like: Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Intel, Airbus, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Allstate, State Farm, BB&T, Sotheby's, Saia, Johnson Controls, and the Wounded Warrior Project, among others.
Complete Career Package.
1. Compelling Story-Based Resume. Your resume will be professionally-written, tailored to your industry and career goals, and strategically crafted to stand out to gatekeepers’ eyes and ATS systems alike. You will receive your resume in Word, PDF, and ASCII format.
2. Two Cover Letters. You will receive (i) a general corporate cover letter seamlessly tailored for use with multiple employers, and (ii) a targeted letter directed to a specific position. Both will offer a dynamic entrée to your deliverables, in an easily digestible and concise format.
3. Thank You Letter Template. The package includes an all-purpose thank you letter template (e-note), enabling you to seamlessly transmit your enthusiasm with compelling post-interview communications.
4. LinkedIn Design & Optimization. I will translate your deep experience into an evocative, appealing, and custom LinkedIn identity. The service also includes LinkedIn search optimization and a guarantee of achieving All-Star profile status.
5. Branded Reference Sheet. I will create a custom reference document showcasing your recommenders in a format that is consistent with your reinvigorated professional brand in your resume and cover letter.
6. Professional Brand Development Consultation. We will partner to excavate your key achievements, align them with your career goals, and elevate your deliverables before authorship commences. A typical session is 30-60 minutes.
7. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Unlimited Support. I’ll personally provide email support for one month, after completion of all deliverables, to advise you, answer any questions, and amplify the success of your job search.
• $695 – Rising and Mid-Level Professionals – 0-9 years of experience – Not Seeking Senior Roles
• $795 – Advanced Professionals – 10+ years of experience – Seeking Upper Management Roles
• $895 – Executives – VPs, Directors, Partners, C-Suite, and Executives
"Jay is great! He is a pro with the right education and experience. He is insightful and encouraging and really easy to work with. His descriptions of your work experience will make you feel like you can walk into any interview with confidence. Don't hesitate to give him a call."
"Jay did a fantastic job organizing my updated work experience and augmenting and polishing my previous resume. He tirelessly reworked the drafts until I was completely satisfied and did so with a great attitude. Working with Jay was a very positive experience. I submitted my resume to 4 companies and got a call back from all four to schedule interviews!"
"Jay did an outstanding job organizing and optimizing my resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile. He is a subject matter expert in defining the overall scope of any resume with the ability to align it with specific job opportunities. Jay's exceptional writing ability has helped me obtain 2 promotions within the last 2 years. If your looking for that "IT" factor for your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile......contact Jay!!!"
resumes, CV, CVs, cover letters, thank you note, thank you notes, reference sheet, LinkedIn, optimization, ATS, researcher, professor, lecturer, human resources, HR, content writing, editor, editing, translation, copywriting, social media, social media management, personal statement, per word, financial advisor, financial planner, career change, career changer, loan originator, real estate, semiconductor, CFP, banking, law, associate, partner, quality assurance, QA, transactional, litigation, developer, product manager, IT, CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CTO, senior manager, senior director, manager, director, project manager, data analyst, digital marketing