Have a speech or a presentation you have to give soon? Is your greatest fear speaking in front of large crowds?
Allow me to help you! With years of academic and comedic experience, I can teach you how to command a room, speak with confidence, and write succinctly.
You will learn:
- proper eye contact.
- how to be direct and to the point.
- strong posture.
- commanding presence.
- where to throw in humor when necessary.
- how to handle questions you are unprepared for.
- Master's degree from University at Buffalo
- Speaker at the New School for Social Research Phenomenology Conference
- Performer in Comedysportz
- Written, Directed, and Performed in shows at The Magnet Theater and the People's Improv Theater
- Stand up comedy
- Currently enrolled classes at the Magnet Theater and Upright Citizens Brigade
$50/ 1-hour public speaking session
$20/ if you would like to write/ edit a speech/ presentation
Text preferred, but phone calls are ok, too. 954-673-0719
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers