compensation: Based on skills and experience. employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you use social media often and believe you have the skills and ingenuity to improve the online presence of a small nonprofit organization who provides vital services to older New Yorkers?
Search and Care--a 47-year 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, located on the Upper East Side, helps frail older people age safely in their cherished homes and familiar NYC communities.
We seek a "Social Media Consultant" to help build our online visibility, traffic and interest.
• Able to create attention-grabbing content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Ads, MailChimp, Eventbrite, and other social media platforms.
• Create strategies that generate and drive traffic to Search and Care/website.
• Strong "Ideas Person" to innovatively attract new donors, volunteers, corporate supporters, etc.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Genuine Interest in agency mission helping older adults age at home, with quality of life.
Hours: Six to eight hours weekly (some in agency; some offsite).
Pay: Based upon skills and experience (ideal for college/graduate student, etc.).
Apply: With both Cover letter and Resume (no phone calls).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers