compensation: $70k to $80k base salary depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
EMPLOYER Satisfyer - www.satisfyer.com (via a retained Recruitment Firm)
LOCATION New York, NY 10005
INDUSTRY Sexual health and wellness / Selfcare
MARKET US & Canada
CHANNEL Amazon - Online sales
REPORTING TO President
LANGUAGES Fluent English (French or German would be a plus)
VISA No visa sponsorship possible. Must have a valid US work authorization
SALARY USD $70k-$80k base
Job ID JO-1812-668
Our client, Satisfyer, is a global leader and disrupter in the sexual health and wellness industry, manufacturing and distributing elegant, simple and affordable products. They are positioning themselves as real beauty and wellness brand. Already featured in many feminine and fashion magazines like Elle, Cosmo, etc..., their sales are booming across the US and around the world after only 1-2 years. They need to build a strong team of like minded people who are militant for the cause of sexual wellness being an important part of wellness in general, and for the cause of women well-being.
We need a junior Ecommerce Manager / Amazon Seller Central Specialist with a good experience of Amazon Seller Central and very strong analytical skills to be able to monitor and report all online activities.
- Monitor individual products on Amazon Seller Central to ensure Buy Box, re-seller pricing remains above MAP, record seller movements of retailers below MAP
- Compile reports for sales & statistics of both Canadian and U.S. accounts including inventory stock and future sales forecasts
- Monitor and replenish stock on Amazon, update and add new listings
- Liaison with headquarters in Germany on various matters
- Create a benchmark of weekly best sellers in the sexual wellness category
- Provide exceptional customer service while addressing inquires and concerns with product or orders.
- Monitor product reviews for feedback and compliance with Amazon regulations
- Monitor, review, and rectify cases created by Amazon as it pertains to account
- Analyze and create reports of marketing and sales statistics for Satisfyer.com including demographics, payment types (Stripe platform), and purchases by region.
- Coordinate with logistics company for Amazon and Satisfyer.com including shipment planning and transfer of necessary information.
- Make trips to Fedex as needed to mail samples, marketing materials to our distribution chain
- 4+ years' experience in digital marketing, social media marketing a plus
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in Excel is required
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to be extremely organized and able to effectively manage multiple assignments and projects and meet all deadlines.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers