compensation: hourly pay based on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Avenue V Agency is seeking the smartest, most creative, most enthusiastic Email Marketing Manager to join our team. We're less concerned with your years of experience than we are with your awesome experience of successful projects and 'go-getter' attitude for moving Avenue V forward.
Avenue V Agency offers the entrepreneurial culture of a digital business with a creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at Avenue V, continue reading below.
Email Marketing Managers play a critical and essential role in production and delivery of our clients' email marketing campaigns. Account Managers are the main point of contact when it comes to managing against email marketing campaigns, executing on daily email marketing production and answering any production related questions. The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive "can do" professional attitude. We are looking for team players who thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic team within a boutique marketing agency. Experiences with an interactive or agency background are a plus. If you have a sense of humor, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a positive outlook; this just may be the right role for you.
• Setting up, testing, and deploying our clients' email marketing campaigns
• Managing marketing calendars, trafficking assets and the complete client approval process
• Interacting with clients on a daily basis and answering questions regarding production status or application related inquiries
• Support clients in developing and reporting on results of their email marketing campaigns
• Managing our clients' subscriber databases, including creating and updating their lists and segmenting data for targeted cross-channel marketing
• Implement quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time campaign delivery
• Perform basic project management and have strong communication skills
• Helping our clients build and improve their cross-channel marketing strategies
• Maintain positive relationships within team and across broader team
• Accountability for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution
• Bachelor's degree (or comparable work experience)
• Proficiency with HTML
• Exposure to Microsoft Excel for managing data and performing quantitative analysis
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, and demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
• Email Service Providers
• Location: New York City, must work on site
• Exposure to databases and query tools like Microsoft Access a plus
Are you someone who...
• Can see a project through from start to finish?
• Has digital marketing, social media or content-oriented experience?
• Believes great products can help people live better? Do you swing for the fences every day? Feel comfortable risking failure in order to achieve success?
• Passionate and can effectively share opinions in a clear and non-threatening way?
• Is quick on his or her feet with the ability to make educated decisions under pressure?
• Is a real team player.
• Is Responsible.
• Is in it for the long haul? Startup life is characterized by big ups and big downs, with lots of learning along the way.
Stay on board and you'll play an integral role in the formation of something wonderful.
If so, we'd LOVE to meet you!
What We Need to See...
1. Your resume
2. Why hire you? brief paragraph
3. Salary expectations (please include, any submissions that don't, will not be considered)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers