favorite this post**DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER NEEDED** (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)hide this posting
compensation: competitive salary and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a red-hot cloud software company with a SaaS-based marketing platform and related services, and we are growing rapidly! You could be the next person to join our team -- we are looking for project managers to help us keep pace with client demand.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join us at our Williamsburg, Brooklyn office. The ideal candidate has recent Project Management experience in an organization that offers marketing solutions or services.
About the Job: We are looking for a well-organized, detail-oriented team player who can join our team immediately on a full-time basis to help us manage several high-profile client projects. As a project manager, you will be defining scope, outlining deliverable schedules and project milestones, and interfacing with client personnel on a range of projects.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
• Coordinate and manage a team of developers, designers, coders and other professionals working on various web development projects
• Manage schedules, work assignment, status reports, project budgets, scope of work, milestones, risk, change control, allocated resources, etc
• Responsible for completing projects within prescribed resource limits and in accordance with client requirements and company's standards
• Responsible for developing conceptual system requirements and making the final determination on decisions throughout each project
• Be able to identify opportunities and offer solutions or improvements
• Create standards; implement processes and new technologies to continuously improve the operational standards of excellence.
• Effectively communicate and manage client's expectations throughout the development process.
About You: The ideal candidate has a passion for all things Internet (and, a somewhat technical background). Strong writing and communications skills are a must. Recent experience in managing technical or marketing projects in a client-facing role is required.
Specifically, we are looking for a candidate with:
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• At least 3 years of project management experience with a web development firm or marketing agency
• Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated success handling several simultaneous projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Solid technical understanding of current web technologies and solutions
• Strong experience in creating digital experiences that effectively promote or sell products or services.
• Background in web design, HTML and CSS is a plus
• Adobe Creative Suite skills is a big plus (Photoshop and Dreamweaver at a minimum)
• Familiarity with a range of Project Management frameworks (i.e., waterfall, agile, etc)
• Ability to demonstrate completed web projects and explain the role played in these projects
• Excellent team management, communications, people and written skills
• Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to research and solve problems/learn new technologies quickly and on your own
• Understanding of marketing concepts and methodology
About Us: We are a hip, young, Williamsburg Brooklyn-based Internet Company that offers a SaaS-based marketing platform and related services. Our smart, friendly group works in a bright office in Williamsburg. We've got great benefits; a private, sunny roof deck; plenty of social events; an amazing office cat; and free lunch at least once a week!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested applicants please submit a copy of your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers