favorite this postDeveloper/Wordpress Expert (Remote)hide this posting
compensation: Depends on experience employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
I run a small social media agency, and I keep running into the same thing: a client's website needs something, and I don't have a great solution.
I'm looking for someone or a company that could handle small projects as they arise. Client requests include things like:
- "We need our social media posts to display on our website. Do you know of a plugin that does that?"
- Changing a website's hosting provider
- Editing a Wordpress template so that we can break a headline into three lines instead of four or make a button orange or other stuff like that
- A client needs their contact forms to integrate with their CRM software
Note: I'm not looking for a designer. If you happen to be one, awesome, but the biggest thing we're looking for right now is someone with some technical know-how that can help us complete these kinds of projects.
- Great English. I've found that explaining technical challenges can be tough. It takes good communication. If there's a language barrier, it can be impossible to get things done with the level of specificity that we need.
- Reasonably available. When things pop up, it would be ideal if you're able to respond within a day or so to confirm that you're available. Happy for you to fit things in around your other work, but this helps me manage the client's expectations and keep things running smoothly.
- Solid at scoping out work: When an assignment comes up, it's best if you have a good enough idea of a solution that we can go in with a general sense of how long it's going to take and how much it's going to cost.
To be considered, please send your resume. It would be great if you could give me a sense of your hourly rate, but I understand if you want to hold off until there's an offer.
Thanks for your attention. Let's do this!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers