compensation: - Compensation depends on experience and how much work the technician can cover (quality and quantity) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a position for ONLY an Experienced Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration Technician
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and light installation
- Works and experienced with all type of HVAC systems and brands (rooftops, splits, heat pumps, mini splits, VRF, 100% fresh air units, Trane, Carrier, York, Mitsubishi, Daikin, LG, AAON, etc.
- Works and experienced with Commercial refrigeration (Walk-ins, lowboys, reach-ins, freezers, Ice machines, hoshizaki, manitowoc, scotsman, etc.)
- Must know install, service, controls and all phases of work.
- Must be a leader and can work in a team, able to run jobs and make decisions on there own
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to the skill level expected of an experienced Refrigeration Technician.
- Must have valid driving license and clean driving record
- Must have Good communication skills
- Must be able to easily lift up to 50-60 pounds, carry ladders, tools, work in small crawl spaces and attics.
- Available Overtime -- nights and weekends.
- Must have universal certification, be self motivated, takes pride in their work, excellent communication skills.
- Immediate start.
- Compensation depends on experience and how much work the technician can cover (quality and quantity)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers