The IT Support Representative will oversee all technical systems functions. This individual will independently monitor our systems to ensure optimal operations and foresee possible technical issues. The IT Support Representative will work with all departments of the company, including two physical locations and numerous employees working remotely, to resolve individual issues as they occur. This role is a highly independent role, requiring a self-motivated, disciplined individual to take charge of our company's technical needs.
The IT Support Representative will be working from our Manhattan offices. Hours are 2-6pm EST but some full day / evening /weekend work may be required occasionally for urgent IT matters or system maintenance projects.
• Provide level 1-3 technical support
• Proactively ensure efficient function of software and hardware systems
• Foresee possible issues and take precautionary measures as needed
• Interact daily with company system users via telephone and in-person
• Administer and maintain AD and telephone system, Office 365 environment,
• Maintain records of all ongoing projects and manage inventory via ticketing system
• Uphold systems backup procedures as needed
• Thorough knowledge of Windows and Mac OS, iPhone systems
• Microsoft Office products (especially Excel and Outlook);
• Understanding of Windows server configuration, administration, and maintenance;
• knowledge of Active Directory / DNS / DHCP;
• Some Exchange 2013 / 2014 / 365 administration capability;
• VOIP systems management basics
• knowledge of HP switching and networking;
• some knowledge of Cisco Unity, Call Manager, and Contact Express;
• understanding of Cisco routing and networking
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers