compensation: From $20 to $25 Per hour employment type: contract non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
About Sigma Ridge
We are a team of individuals with years of experience in marketing, management, consulting, and IT. We have helped many of our clients increase revenue, profits, and obtain a competitive advantage in their market.
About the Position
Sigma Ridge is looking for a junior-level IT Associate (40 hrs. per week, 8AM to 4 PM) to support the day to day work of the IT Team in its New York office. This role is ideal for someone with less than two years of IT support experience.
Hourly pay, between $20 to $25, based on experience.
• Set up work stations with computers and other necessary devices and ensure all hardware is functioning correctly for new hires.
• Support the IT needs of the Company
• Provide technical assistance to employees for computer hardware, software, printing, installation, operating systems, amongst others.
• Receive, manage, and ensure timely resolution for incoming IT support tickets
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Manage network configurations, including routing and switching infrastructure.
• Participate in the monitoring and maintenance of IT
• Learn and be involved in many various projects to improve our internal IT
• Work with a passionate team of engineers in a friendly office environment
What we are looking for
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence and work with a wide array of personalities
• Ability to work well under pressure
• A highly motivated individual who takes full ownership of responsibilities and is a dependable teammate
• An adaptive individual who can multi-task and adjust in a fast-moving environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers