Experienced Technicians - Macintosh
DeepTech is a premier New York City technology consulting company - a growing technology consulting company. Yes, oh yes, we are growing!
Since 2000, we've been providing IT support services to businesses in New York City and now it is time to further expand our pool of talented technicians. Not just by one, not just by two, but by three or more technicians to meet the demand.
That's where you come in because we need yet another Macintosh Technician added to the team ASAP (translation: as soon as we find the right team members) full-time employees, not contractors -- because when we say growth, we mean it!
What You'll Do…
- You'll support our vast array of cool NYC clients ranging from individuals to large corporations, from first-time users to IT Directors.
- You'll provide both onsite and remote technical support to those clients -- all located throughout New York City.
- You'll troubleshoot in the field and engineer solutions.
- You'll learn every single day and no longer feel like a Lone Ranger without a team (okay, he had Tonto and his horse Silver but that was it!)
- You'll have exposure to the latest technology to delight clients and work collaboratively with the entire DeepTech team.
- You'll revel in the intellectual stimulation of being a masterful generalist rather than a specialist.
Requirements… Who You Are…
- You are not an entry-level tech. You have 5-7 years of broad technology support experience with on-site and in-house consulting.
- You KNOW your technology!
- You understand hardware, servers and networks in a manner that has earned you "geek cred" with all your colleagues, friends and family.
- You have progressed as far as you can in your current situation and want more responsibility and more professional growth.
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty and work closely with clients and fellow technicians to solve problems.
- You have exceptional troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- You are punctual, motivated and gregarious.
- You exhibit a comfortable and engaging style with all levels of users and environments.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You chose to perpetually learn, staying current with a wide variety of IT issues.
- You have a great documentation ethic: write accurate, detailed notes and accurately track your own time.
- You collect certifications, knowledge, technology manuals, hardware and tools "just in case" you might need them.
- You are a proven, solid communicator.
- You have a "can-do" attitude, work independently but are not afraid to ask for help.
Why You'll Love Working Here…
- We have a true team environment
- We don't wear suits. It's a corporate casual, bordering on completely casual dress code
- We respect our employees' personal time (after hours and weekends)
- We offer health and dental insurance
- We offer a 401K with a company match
- We provide a Monthly Unlimited Ride MetroCard
- We give vacation, sick, and personal time, plus of course those fantastic paid holidays
- We provide a consistent, fairly predictable schedule
- We are certain that no two-work days look exactly the same.
- We pride ourselves on an open, collaborative work environment
- We believe you will be working with the best (and nicest) Mac team in NYC
Dependent on experience, culture fit, overall package brought to the table, salaries range from $60,000 - $80,000.
Only online applications will be considered.