compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
NEXUS Club New York
Located where TriBeca and the Financial District meet, NEXUS Club New York is a private social club which will be, at its core, a gathering place for family and friends. With perfectly matched amenities, spaces and services to meet a wide array of member needs, the club spans 34,000 square feet on the seventh floor of 100 Church Street, merging dining and state-of-the-art fitness and wellness facilities with children’s activities, meeting rooms and events.
Position: Part-Time Licensed Massage Therapist
Reports To: Spa Director
The licensed massage therapist is responsible for, but not limited to performing spa treatments to guests and creating a memorable experience. Demonstrate strong product and treatment knowledge.
· To perform treatments on guests whilst maintaining the guest's comfort at all times
· Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments before and after each
· Perform all treatments including massages and facials to the highest standards outlined in
· Maintain complete knowledge of club and spa features, and hours of operation.
· Demonstrate the highest level of product knowledge, including ingredients, contra-indications, and
· Maintain complete knowledge and comply with club and spa policies and procedures.
· Greet each guest with a warm welcome and fond farewell.
· Customizes treatments based upon present skin condition(s) and guest feedback.
· Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current licensure.
· Cleans and disinfects all equipment used for spa services and maintains a clean, tidy, and
organized work space.
· Demonstrate the highest level of product knowledge, including ingredients, contra-
· Recommend product for at-home use in a polite and professional manner when appropriate.
· Provides spa services in a timely manner with respect to guests and team members time.
· Set up work area with necessary supplies and maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
· Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
· Attends all professional product and treatment trainings provided by the spa.
· Promptly reports any guest concerns, incidents, or accidents to Spa Leadership Other duties as
Essential Physical Requirements
- Must be physically able to do assigned work as outlined above
- Must be physically able to sit and use the computer for hours at a time
- Must be able to lift up to ten (10) lbs.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
NEXUS Luxury Collection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers