Are you a committed leader with a passion for managing and sales?
Do you want to find a home where you have potential to grow into upper management leadership?
Do you live an organic, natural lifestyle?
Are you an awesome salesperson who believes in customized and personalized recommendations?
If so, please read all the way through!
We are looking for a Boutique Spa Manager who...
- enjoys being a leader
- has experience in a spa environment
- wants a long-term career with one brand
- is experienced in spreadsheets, data and number-driven KPIs
- has a talent for managing and coaching a team
- lives the "you can do anything you set your mind to" mentality
- can set growth-driven financial goals and achieve them
- is genuine, friendly, and guest-centric
- knows how to be responsible for a project from A to Z
- will embody and uphold brand standards
- is organized and clean
- is a natural, confident salesperson
- is a quick, enthusiastic learner
- has extensive customer service experience and follow-through
- has high integrity and impeccable professionalism
- is able to juggle multiple responsibilities
- is very tech savvy
- knows how to create lasting partnerships
And the fit would be even better if you...
- have former experience with organic skincare
- are highly skilled with computers and technology
- love making a difference in the world
Our current manager has been promoted and will be helping lead the new manager to success.
We are an eco-chic boutique + spa with our own locally produced skincare line, and we're looking for an experienced and energetic manager for our established West Village location. We have built an amazing dream team in a fun and highly-driven environment that is constantly growing, and we're looking for a leader who can bring this spa to the next level.
After submitting your application, through the website, follow directions to send cover letter, resume and desired hourly salary. Copy and paste into email. We will NOT open attachments because... if you can't follow directions for a job possibility... enough said. :)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee + Train Staff
- Manage Operations Budget
- Assist with Promotions and Sales
- Supervise Facility Maintenance
- Ensure Guest Happiness
- Meet designated KPI's for Spa Operations
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in spa management is a MUST
- Experience in organic skincare is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers