QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is a leading, chic destination for exclusive skin care treatments to achieve radiant, glowing skin to feel your most beautiful. Their award-winning, revolutionary, and glamorous approach is applauded by renowned beauty editors everywhere.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service and overseeing onboarding and training for team members.
Please note you MUST be a certified Esthetician in either NY, FL, or CA, to apply for this role.
• Deliver bespoke training courses, protocol refreshers, and product workshops to achieve the needs of the business
• Monitor individual Trainers performance to evaluate and measure success of coaching and identify future training needs
• Provide exceptional customer service to lead the team and drive the business forward representing the brand at a high standard
• Manage onboarding for all new employees and present the company's bootcamp for all new site launches nationally
• Empower team members to sell the unique brand differentiation and services and recommend a customized homecare product routine
• Ensure all KPI's and service standards are consistently met and implement training as necessary for average service sale, average retail sale, average unit sale, occupancy rate, and re-bookings
Please note this job requires 25% travel
• Certified Estheticians license
• Experience training in the beauty realm
• Strong understanding of coaching techniques and ability to train and motivate others
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
If you are interested please send over your resumes.