To assist the Director of the Donor Database with hands-on management and oversight of gift processing and data entry function and staff. Manage integrity of data within the Raiser's Edge database that supports the all development activities within the organization.
• Define and create policies and procedures to improve data processes in order to achieve the most efficient use of data and analysis for fundraising purposes.
• Manage the Donor Database data entry staff to ensure all jobs are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
Supervise and support ongoing review/updating (as applicable) of existing donor data.
• Design, develop and produce donor reports accurately and on a timely basis.
• Manage multiple high-level donor projects simultaneously.
• Assist data entry staff on time-sensitive projects, routinely, and, as necessary.
Education, Experience, and Skills
• B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience required;
• Proven expertise using the Raiser's Edge fundraising system as gained through 5+ years experience working with the system in development or fundraising functions;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to ensure that all projects are completed in advance of deadlines;
• Advanced problem resolution skills;
• Advanced knowledge of Raiser's Edge Version 7;
• Advanced knowledge of Luminate Online and Import-O-Matic;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access;
• Proven understanding of relational database theory and ability to apply this on the job.
Please send resume in Word.....
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities