United Security Services, Inc., is currently seeking an energetic, organized, goal-oriented professional to lead and serve as a Hotel Security Manager for the overnight shift. Benefits include Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off.
• Provide a safe and welcoming environment for guests and fellow hotel personnel
• Patrol guest areas for unusual, dangerous, or illegal activity and unauthorized individuals
• Maintaining exceptional communication, hospitality, and interpersonal skills
• Complete security checks and follow post orders as directed by the hotel
• Report necessary incidents and occurrences during each scheduled shift
• Assist with Employee timekeeping
• Training of new team members
• Assisting with Employee corrective counseling
• Assist with staffing open shifts
• Uphold a professional appearance and demeanor
We are looking for a Security Manager for a high-profile hotel with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills as well as the ability to effectively lead, influence, and encourage others.
• Associate degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major, a plus
• Must have a valid NY State Security Guard License
• Must be a certified Fire and Life Safety Director (COF F89)
• 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping or related professional area (experience requirement can be waived with an associate degree)
• Employee time keeping experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or team members of organization
• Quality Assurance Inspections experience and/or a proven ability to motivate teams to perform QA inspections at the highest level of detail
• Proficiency with computer applications using MS Office-based software
• Must have flexible availability
• Must be able to pass a drug screening
United Service Companies was established in 1965 and has grown to become America’s premiere service provider with five nationwide service divisions, including United Security Services, Inc. Our management team has more than 200 years of combined experience in law enforcement, Hotel Security, and the convention and trade show industry, making us one of the most knowledgeable security providers in the business.
Visit us at www.unitedhq.com
Applicants should respond to this advertisement with a copy of your resume and current availability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers