Summit Security Services, Inc. was founded in 1976 by the late Richard N. Auletta, a 20-year veteran of the NYPD with a distinguished record of service. Launched initially as an investigative services firm with New York City as its primary service footprint, Richard established several regional offices in the New York metro area, setting Summit on a path toward becoming a full-service security services leader. Summit is dedicated without compromise to our core values:
QR Code Link to This Post
The FSD is responsible for the life safety of the occupants within the buildings as well as fire protection systems. His main mission is to protect life and property. This means planning, developing, implementing and monitoring a fire safety plan that addresses specific fire and life safety systems. To do this properly, the director must know current fire safety code for properties, buildings and other structures. A fire safety director is also in charge of training and supervising personnel needed to carry out the overall mission and each element of a fire safety plan.Skills Required-Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office-Effective oral and written communication skills-Active listening skills-Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively-Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- We strive to be the best security firm in the world.
- We lead at client relationships and successful strategic partnerships.
- We develop our most important asset: the right people.
- We hold ourselves to the highest professional and personal standards.
- We champion a culture of leadership and discipline.
- We apply best practices and technologies that improve service.
- We deliver on our promises, every day.
RequirementsMajor Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Sick Time, and opportunity for additional training.