compensation: $22.18 / per hour, Medical/Dental/401K/ available, Paid Tim Off
employment type: full-time
WANTED FULL-TIME FLSD MON-FRI, 4pm - 12am
QR Code Link to This Post
Fire Safety Director Duties:
• Staff and monitor lobby fire command station.
• Periodically test Class E System and all ancillary equipment maintaining logs of such tests reporting any and
all deficiencies to Property Manager.
• Revise and maintain all assignments of Fire Safety personnel and associated logs. Post all floor fire safety
team information as required by law.
• Review all construction drawings submitted by management office as to adherence to NYCFD codes and ordinances.
• Conduct elevator fire recall function as required.
• Establish and maintain emergency procedures and logs in coordination with the Chief Engineer/Property Manager.
• Prepare and update fire safety team charts as directed by management.
• Coordinate with Property Manager/Chief Engineer in the implementation of a Fire Brigade Program.
• Supervise testing and inspection of all fire extinguishers in the base building areas.
• Coordinate testing of fire alarm system, with building occupants and management.
• Coordinate testing of standpipe and sprinkler systems with building occupants and managements
Fire Life Safety Director Qualification:
• A high school diploma or equivalent certification required.* A minimum of 1 year experience in the supervision of Fire safety in a building.
• By education or experience possess the knowledge to administrate a fire safety program within the parameters of all local ordinances and building standards.
• Valid NYS Security Guard License and Fire Life Safety Director Certificate Z-89 or license F-89 required.
NOTE: We will pay for required FLSD training is applicant has requisite experience and is interested.
Medical/Dental/401K/Paid Tim Off
Any other license or certification as from time to time may be required by local law or ordinance.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7018626517
email to friend