United Security Services, Inc., is currently seeking an energetic, organized, goal-oriented professional to lead and serve as a Fire and Life Safety Director for the overnight shift. Benefits include Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Monitor guest areas for unauthorized people, suspicious activity and/or any discrepancies.
• Remain attentive to any abnormalities, all of which include any form of safety hazards, and emergency cases. Emergency responders (i.e. fire, police, ambulance work force) should be reached in the event of any irregularities.
• Direct and assist in emergency procedures, ensuring that the fire safety plan is executed accordingly.
• Assure that all fire and safety systems, including fire alarms and smoke detectors are functioning; report any defective systems as needed.
• Guarantee that information is neatly and appropriately recorded into to all log books
• Ensure that Security Guards are present for their scheduled shifts and located at their designated post
• Ensure Security Guards are in full uniform, comply with post orders, and company policy.
• Assist with any needs or requests hotel guests may have.
• Maintain a hospitable and safe environment for all guests and hotel personnel.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A valid New York State Security Guard License
• Valid Z89/F89 COF
• All NYS required training certificates must be up to date
• Previous hotel experience preferred
• Prior Supervisory Experience required
• Ability to pass a drug screening
• Basic Computer Skills (Typing, MS Office, E-Mail, Internet)
• Must be available for overnight shifts on weekends.
Applicants should respond to this advertisement with a copy of your resume, a working contact number, and current availability.