furnished laundry in bldg no smoking no parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
•I am looking to rent one bedroom of my 2 bedroom apt in the West Village beginning March 1. I am female and prefer the same but I can be flexible.
• It is fully furnished with a single bed, bureau, closet, air conditioner, TV and has 2 windows that look out over a charming courtyard. Wifi, electricity are all included and cable is an option. I also ask one month's security deposit which can count as the last month's rent.
• It is perfect for international students or interns who can't bring a lot of stuff as I provide bedding, towels, pots and pans etc. The building is clean and well kept with laundry one flight down and the neighborhood couldn't be better. There is no shared living room but there is a large, retro kitchen to share.
• You are in walking distance of most major subways lines from the Christopher St. and West 4th St stations as well as the PATH train that goes out to NJ not to mention multiple bus routes. The High Line, Meatpacking District, Soho and Bleecker St shops are all nearby. We are also 2 blocks from the Hudson River Park.
• I also have 2 small dogs: one senior and one a pup who will be your best buddy so a DOG LOVER IS A MUST.
•I prefer someone who has daytime hours.
• I enjoy a friendly relationship with my roommates and even though our spaces are totally separate my door is usually open so you are always welcome to come back and socialize. I love to cook and hope we can enjoy dinner and a glass of wine occasionally. • I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Please tell me a bit about yourself in your initial email; what you will be doing for work or study etc.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers