favorite this post$1350$1350 Amazing Location in East Village Room for rent immediate/flexibl (East Village)hide this posting
available mar 12
furnished apartment no laundry on site no parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
I've lived in this building for 6 years, amazing landlord, and my roommate is (unfortunately for me, wonderful for her) moving in with her boyfriend. One bedroom available in a true 2 bedroom/1 bath apt in the heart of the east village- 9th st between 1st and 2nd ave. Cute & quiet residential block off the hustle and bustle of the avenues. Move in preferred April 1 but flexible.
- Room is facing back of the building so it's extremely quiet- no street noise
- Rooms are on opposite ends of apt separated by living room, kitchen, and bathroom
- Room fits full or queen bed, dresser, nightstand, as well as a closet (full size bed, ac unit, and shelving for sale)
- The rest of the apt is fully furnished
- Close to the 456, NQRW, and L trains
- I'm a 26 year old female
- Have a full time job working in the fashion industry
- Respectful, trustworthy, and communicative
- I have a hypoallergenic, well behaved Kerry Blue Terrier (medium sized dog), named Bo...also goes by Bodenheim, Das
Woofenhaus, The Woof of East 9th st, etc.
- He's an extremely happy and chill pup listens to (most) commands and doesn't beg for food, house trained and goes away if you tell
-Looking to sign a new one year lease
-Respectful, trustworthy, and communicative
-Normal (ish) but mostly normal
-Must love dogs! (or at least tolerate cute ones)
-Must have a full time job- no students (sorry kiddos)
-Male or female; gay or straight...whatever floats your boat!
-Please message if you are interested in viewing with a little about yourself and link to FB/LinkedIn/Instagram, etc.
$1350 + utilities
Serious inquiries only.
Message me and we can arrange dates/times to view. Looking forward to hearing from you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers