My name is Anne. I live in Mid-Town Manhattan. I’m a Private Chef seeking full/part time position for an individual, senior or a family.
I can come to your residence twice or three times a week to prepare the meals for the entire week.
I am available weekdays and weekends and can travel out of Manhattan if needed.
My Services include but are not limited to:
- Weekly inventory/stocking of household and pantry items in home
- Shopping for all groceries and household products as needed, on a daily or weekly/bi-weekly basis.
- Preparing, cooking, and serving meals daily, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Cleanup/sanitation of kitchen and dining room.
- Cooking, vegetarian, and allergy-conscientious meals.
- I am skilled in French, Italian, Chinese cuisine and capable of preparing creative, healthy and delicious dinners.
I am very flexible, discreet, warm and friendly and have a real passion for great food and really enjoy cooking.
I received my degree in Culinary Arts at "L’Ecole des Gourmets" in Paris, France.
My experience includes catering family lunches and dinners in Paris, France, as well as New York.
I know it is very important to make the right choice when looking for a Private Chef. I am therefore open to accommodate potential employers by cooking for a trial period so we may ensure of a good match!
It would be a great pleasure to offer my services to you as a Private Chef.
References are available upon request.
Do not hesitate to contact me for a tasting.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers