A New York City, owner and manager of commercial office buildings in the North East is looking for an Executive Assistant for their two Principles located in Midtown.
• Provide high-quality executive support to two principals of growing mid-sized Manhattan-based real estate company (appointments, travel, and telephone).
• Screen Principal’s calls and correspondence and respond independently when appropriate.
• Draft, proofread and edit important documents and correspondence such as investor letters and offering memorandum, with close attention to detail.
• Investor relations – main contact for individual investors:
• Maintain relationships with investors, external clients and their staff.
• Assist with maintenance of investor database including contacts and distribution lists.
• Assist with response to investor and prospective investor requests.
• Distribute investor documentation including legal documents for execution by investors.
• Coordinate wiring instructions including confirmation and tracking.
• Maintain electronic database and filing system including processing and filing confidential legal documents in company directory.
• Coordinate hiring campaigns and assist with light HR projects.
• Maintain corporate website, including updates to portfolio news, bios, and photos - Point person for all PR related activities.
• College degree preferred with a concentration in English.
• Business institute education and/or real estate/investor relations experience a plus.
• 5-7 years of high level administrative/secretarial experience.
• Strong computer skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to prioritize work, exhibiting superior organizational skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English grammar.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers