compensation: $24.00 per hour employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting anti-Semistim and human rights for all is seeking a Reporting and Data Coordinator.
This is a temp-to-hire position.
The Reporting and Data Coordinator, Growth supports the division and Regional office teams to leverage constituent data in the Salesforce system. This role provides direct internal support and coaching for internal staff to clearly define reporting requirements, instruct staff on how to read and manipulate reports, create and run reports as requested, and flag any data issues that may arise. The Reporting and Data Coordinator is a proactive, solutions-oriented customer service role that collaborates with a variety of stakeholders across the organization on a daily basis. This position requires patience, empathy, a problem-solving focus, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Support Data and Reporting team to manage and triage data and report requests
• Respond to reporting and data requests from internal business users as assigned
• Manage and track request queue and ensure timely responses and communication
• Monitor, report on, and at times remediate data issues surfaced through reporting
• Create and run basic reports and database queries for internal business users and database hygiene as
• Become an advanced user of Salesforce reporting and provide support in this capacity to other users
• Provide hands-on advanced Excel support to internal business users, allowing sophisticated manipulation of
reporting data for end-use requirements
• Support Growth team to develop and prepare reports and statistical analysis relating to goal progress, giving
trends, revenue forecasting, impact and ROI.
• Maintain integrity of suite of reports and dashboards created for internal business users to leverage data to
improve performance and revenue generation.
• Remain abreast of current best practices in data maintenance and reporting consistently bring an informed,
agile, proactive perspective to the team.
• Strong customer service skills(required
• Experience working in and reporting from CRM database applications preferred
• Problem-solving, thoughtful decision-making, and the ability to take initiative, be assertive and prioritize
urgency is required
• Working knowledge of Excel required, advanced fluency preferred
• Adept at working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities is essential
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work efficiently in a virtual environment with off-site colleagues required
• 1-3 years experience in a front-facing customer service capacity required, 1-2 years of experience supporting
CRM database systems preferred
• Salesforce experience strongly preferred
• Previous work in a fundraising or advocacy in a non-profit environment preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• Finance, accounting, statistics, economics, or degree in related field preferred
This is a six month temp-to-hire position.
Compensation while temping is $24.00 per hour.
The perm salary is $50,000.
The work schedule is Monday-Thursday, 9am-5:30pm and Friday, 9am-3pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers