compensation: $22.00 per hour employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting anti-Semistim and human rights for all is seeking a Development Assistant to join the Development team.
This position is a temp-to-hire position.
The Development Operations Assistant is a pivotal player on the Development Operations team. The Assistant’s role focuses on ensuring timely and accurate processing of donor gifts, responding promptly to donor inquiries, and resolving gift and donor data issues. The Assistant will also provide additional administrative and backup support for acknowledgement and tributes business operations. Successful candidates will have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail, excellent communication and follow through and be genuinely excited to help support the organization’s internal operations.
• Process incoming gifts, pledges, payments, tributes, grants and other revenue – national and regional.
• Support year-end tax receipting process, including providing duplicate and replacement tax receipts as
• Undertake ongoing database management of accounts and opportunities as requested; responsible for
directly supporting Regional offices in managing donor accounts.
• Provide general administrative support to the Development Operations and Growth Admin team, including
document creation, copying, filing and answering phones.
• Knowledge of and comfort working in database and spreadsheet applications.
• Basic knowledge of accounting procedures; accuracy and numeracy.
• CRM or donor database, particularly Salesforce, experience welcome.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel.
• A problem-solving focus, an astute attention to detail, and the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle
sensitive information essential.
• Effective in building strong working relationships and collaborating to problem-solve.
• Ability to work efficiently in a virtual environment with off-site colleagues.
• Agile in working on multiple concurrent projects, organizing and prioritizing tasks, and comfortable in
dealing with ambiguity inherent in building new processes and procedures.
• Excellent customer service and communications skills required.
• 1-2 years of work experience in a customer service capacity preferred
• Previous work in an administrative role in non-profit fundraising, finance, or operations a plus
• Associate’s degree or High School diploma plus equivalent progressively responsible work experience is
This is a six month temp-to-hire position.
The compensation while temping is $22.00 per hour.
The perm salary is $45,000 annually.
The work schedule is Monday - Thursday, 9am-5:30pm and Friday, 9am-3pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers