QR Code Link to This Post
SKIP of New York is a not-for-profit agency that, through the Care at Home Program, helps New York's sickest children, connecting children with services and equipment they need to heal and live at home rather than in hospitals and institutions. SKIP's services allow children to participate in their schools and communities and to realize their full potential. Through service coordination, advocacy and hands-on problem solving, SKIP case managers make sure the children they work with each year get that chance.
Great Growth Potential!! The case management aide position is an entry level position that provides support to the service coordination team, assisting service coordinators and supervisors in multiple areas as requested. The case management aide will learn the essential skills necessary to provide effective case management for families, while assisting with a smaller caseload, will smooth the flow of paperwork and communication to and from clients and team members, will facilitate a higher level of efficiency and output in the program, and will help streamline processes -- all resulting in higher quality services to individuals served.
• 2 Year degree in the human services or related field.
• Experience working with individuals with chronic health conditions and/or developmental disabilities a plus.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual a plus.
• Proficiency in MSWord and Excel a plus.
* MUST have a Driver's License & be comfortable & be willing to driving in all the areas we service.
How to Apply
Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Elena Boerum.
Please state what job you are applying for in the cover letter and your salary requirements.